Re: 21eb8969ce9: Improved storage size for Item, Field and some other classes

Hi!

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 1:10 PM Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Monty!
>
> Looks ok, but again it doesn't seem you've squashed intermediate commits
> as you said you did.

I have squashed everything that makes sense.
I did leave commits that shows me trying with bit fields and then moving to
flags as these can be useful for anyone following the development process.
It also allows one to checkout the bitfield code and run tests with it.

> Bit fields and non-existent commits in columnstore - it's is clearly an
> intermediate work-in-progress state, all fixed in your later commits.

For columnstore I added a commit on top to allow columnstore to compile,
yes. That was the best way to get this work done.
As soon I have pushed, I hope the columnstore team will take the
patches and add it to
standard columnstore...

<cut>
Regards,