Re: MDEV-17399: JSON_TABLE: final input

The Json_table_nested_path lives only inside the Table_function_json_table
and that last one
is the only class that manipulates the Json_table_nested_path internals.
Using methods
in your version, but it's the only class using these methods anyway.
So to me it's seems more honest to declare classes as friends so we
explicitly allow access to
the internals to that one class and disallow to everyone else.

But yes, it's rather the matter of taste.

Best regards.
HF