Re: da70f190279: MDEV-25985 Spider handle ">=" as ">" in some cases

Hi Sergei,

Thank you for your review.

I just created the spider/bugfix directory for the consistency with the
later versions.
However, I do not have a strong opinion on it and your point sounds
reasonable.
So, I'll push the revised version again as such.

Regard,
Nayuta