Re: MDEV-27021 Implement SHOW ANALYZE command

Hello,

On Fri, 28 Jan 2022 09:52:42 +0300,
Sergey Petrunia <sergey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote :
> > commit 92b85f455994ff9f18e30ad4b852109b3e3c5f04
> > Author: Oleg Smirnov <olegs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date:   Fri Dec 24 17:27:03 2021 +0300
> >
> >     MDEV-27021 Implement SHOW ANALYZE command
> >

> The patch looks good.  A few cosmetic comments below.
>
> I've played with it and it looks usable, although I would expect that SHOW
> ANALYZE FORMAT=JSON would be the real killer.

Here is a feature request I opened on a related topic, in case it was
not spotted in relation to the work happening here:
  https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-25956

I agree that query planning analysis with "FORMAT=JSON" is a wonderful
feature.
--
Vincent Pelletier
ERP5 - open source ERP/CRM for flexible enterprises