Participation in MariaDB Community's Open Source Project

Dear MariaDB Development Team,

I am writing to express my interest in participating in your open source
project. I am an experienced programmer with knowledge of multiple
programming languages and technologies, and I have some understanding of
MariaDB products and source code. I believe I can make positive
contributions to your project and gain more learning and growth
opportunities from it.

Here is a summary of my programming experience and skills:

- I have 6 years of experience in software development and have
participated in commercial projects.
- I am proficient in multiple programming languages such as Java, Python,
and Scala, and have knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- I am familiar with Linux systems and command-line tools, and can use
version control tools such as Git.
- I have some understanding and practical experience in software testing,
code quality, and performance optimization.

In addition, I have also used MySQL products and have some understanding of
their functions and features. I believe this will help me better understand
and contribute to your open source project.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look forward to your
reply and hope to have the opportunity to contribute to the MariaDB
community.

Best regards,

Yingquan He

Follow ups