Re: Participation in MariaDB Community's Open Source Project

Hi Yingquan!

I recommend you start reading this article:
https://mariadb.org/get-involved/getting-started-for-developers/

That should guide you in the right direction.

Feel free to reach out on zulip https://mariadb.zulipchat.com/ if you have
any questions.
You can have a look at our beginner friendly tasks on JIRA and try to fix
any one of the open ones.
https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-30879?jql=labels%20%3D%20beginner-friendly%20and%20status%20%3D%20Open%20

Vicentiu