Re: Regression in crossbuilding MariaDB

> architecture zlib, but none for the build architecture one. If the
> native build pass needs zlib, you need to duplicate the zlib dependency
> with a ":native" annotation. Whether that need is real is beyond my
> understanding though.

Thanks Helmut, I tested this and it worked.

I had one build [1] where simply reverting libmariadb to the old
version made the crossbuild work but it wasn't consistent. Using
:native seems to be the final solution now.

This is in 1:10.11.3-1~exp1 and uploaded in experimental.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/otto/mariadb-server/-/jobs/4226182