MariaDB 5.1 Reference Manual Introduction

All,

The MariaDB 5.1 Reference Manual is progressing, but it needs an
introduction.

If you haven't taken a look at it yet, here is the TOC for the manual:
http://askmonty.org/wiki/index.php/Manual:Contents

At this stage we do not have a full or complete manual. Eventually we
will have one, but creating it will take time. The purpose of the
MariaDB 5.1 Reference Manual is to just document the differences
between MariaDB 5.1 and MySQL 5.1 with the understanding that users can
refer to the MySQL 5.1 manual for anything not covered in the MariaDB
5.1 manual.

I'm currently working on an outline for the introduction page. One
thing I think the intro should have is a version of the above paragraph
to set expectations (we don't want users to think that we think our
manual is complete). Beyond that, what other things should the
introduction include?

Also, if anyone knows of anything else which should be added to the
manual, please let me know (or jump in and add it).

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew