Re: Glibc 2.3 support in MariaDB builds ?

Hi Kristian,

We are actually planning to upgrade some of our servers, but my feeling is it's too bad the supported glibc doesn't match what is supported in standard MySQL binaries : MariaDB is not anymore just a drop-in replacement. In my case, it's more difficult to convince my company to move to MariaDB 5.2 if they have to upgrade the OS in more than 100 servers ! ;) But yes, I indeed have the alternative to compile myself MariaDB, I was used to do this a few years ago :)

  Jocelyn