FreeBSD BuildBot Slave - I can offer one

Hello,

I noticed that you do not have a regular build of FreeBSD for either
common architecture (x86_64 or i386) I would be able to provide that for
you, I have equipment to spare and would be willing to lend this to the
project for building assistance; in addition I am fairly familiar with
FreeBSD compilation in general so I can also help with any issues that
arise. I can begin configuring this host for the service, if I could have
some direction towards what needs to be done in order for the MariaDB
project at large to be able to make use of it. I believe I used to have
some bookmarks of resources regarding the matter. However I don't have the
references off the top of my head.

--
Jakob Lorberblatt
President / Technical Lead