New comment in the Knowledgebase

All,

A new comment ( http://kb.askmonty.org/v/about-xtradb#comment_76 ) was
just posted on the Knowledgebase on the About XtraDB page
( http://kb.askmonty.org/v/about-xtradb ).

The text of the comment is:

-------------------------------------
How do I activate XtraDB to replace InnoDB? I have searched this
website and Percona and have not found this question or answer. I have
a clean, rpm install on openSuse 11.3 (x86_64) of
mariadb-5.1.51-8.1.x86_64. I copied over /etc/my.cnf which works with
MySQL 5.1.43sp1. It has several options like innodb_file_per_table
under section [mysqld], yet when I try to run "mysql_install_db
--user=mysql", I get errors for every InnoDB option like:
[ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: unknown option '--innodb_file_per_table'

Any thoughts or comments from the list? Please reply here or directly
to the comment in the Knowledgebase.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew