Re: MariaDB 5.2.7 to 5.2.9 changes new bugs ?

Hi!

On 13 Nov 2011, at 22:28, GEORGE LIU wrote:

> First time posting to this list :)
>
> I've been using MariaDB since 5.2.4 for everyone of my side projects without issues. But having a problem while playing with Tungsten Replicator based replication. All worked fine with MariaDB 5.2.7 but since upgrading to MariaDB 5.2.9 via rpm on CentOS 6.0 64bit, I have been having problems getting Tungsten Replicator to play nice. Logged a bug report at http://code.google.com/p/tungsten-replicator/issues/detail?id=256 and the Tungsten Replicator folks say it could be possibly a problem with newer MariaDB 5.2.9 release ?
>
> Not sure who I should be contacting or whether or not MariaDB folks have already been made aware of this issue ?

First time I've heard of this, I checked https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/ and didn't see anything with regards to Tungsten Replicator

Do you know if it works with MariaDB 5.2.8?

Please also file a bug at Launchpad (https://bugs.launchpad.net/maria/) referencing the Tungsten bug, and I'm sure someone will get back to you as soon as we're done with the developer meeting in Athens

	cheers,
	-c

--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/ | twitter: @bytebot | skype: colincharles
MariaDB: Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.