Re: getting all name-value pairs from a dynamic column

Monty,

I wrote this function already, and had it working as fast as any query, if
you'd like my code I wrote for a previous employer (and was NOT used, so
is available) I would gladly turn this over to the project.
I called it JSONIFY(QUERY_TEXT).

Jakob Lorberblatt