TRUNCATE TABLE becomes hang sometimes

Hi,

Now Iam trying to migrate from MySQL to MariaDB.

Why does the TRUNCATE TABLE statement hang sometimes? What are the
reasons for this type of issue?

This problem doesn't happen with MySQL, only with MariaDB.

The hanging statement is simply:

TRUNCATE TABLE sampledb.datatable;

What can cause this to happen, and how could I fix it?

Another one observation is if the table have some data, may be one or
two rows, then the truncate query works successfully. Else the table
have a lot of data, query becomes hang.

If the same table have more than one connetion, then the truncate table
query hangs. How I fix it??? Now Iam blocking. Engine I selected is
MyISAM.

Thanks and Regards,

Haseena

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.