aria checksum

Hi,
I have data which I want to store in the aria storage engine, the data is
inserted then never updated or deleted, although the table could be truncated.
 This data could potentially be replicated in production.  The data is inserted
in parallel and once the table reaches a certain capacity data is no long
inserted into it.

My question is, would I want to turn on the checksum for this data?  And, if
yes, should I use table checksum or page checksum?  What are the advantages /
disadvantages of this?  I tried searching docs and couldn't find a breakdown so
if someone could answer this or point me to a doc or discussion that would be
great.

Right now I am using DYNAMIC row format since I want the smallest footprint
possible.

thanks,
Scott

Follow ups