New Question: A Few Questions About MariaDB

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "General FAQ" by edutrac:
I am starting a new SaaS project, and I am looking at installing MariaDB 10.x for some testing. Below are a few questions I have.

1. Most of the time in MySQL, I would use the InnoDB storage engine in which I used constraints and foreign keys. Is this feature present in XtraDB and/or Aria db engines?

2. If the feature is present in both of them, can you point me in the right direction to see a compare and contrast of the Aria and XtraDB storage engines?

3. Does MariaDB recognize the mysqli function or only the mysql function?

To view or answer this question please visit: http://kb.askmonty.org/en/a-few-questions-about-mariadb/

Follow ups