Re: More secure Kill command

well, like i told... the manual (5.7) only say about thread id, not query id
maybe it's time to implement
KILL [CONNECTION | QUERY] thread_id [QUERY "some relative unique query id
in this database"]
the unique query id, could be:
substr(sha1 or md5 of (thread_id + query start time),6)
like a git small hash commit id, maybe we could make it more unique... but
since i will not use it very often, i think a less intensive work is nice
here... a global query id could add a lock for nothing...

KILL [CONNECTION | QUERY] *thread_id*

*

   -

   KILL CONNECTION <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/kill.html> is
   the same as KILL <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/kill.html> with
   no modifier: It terminates the connection associated with the given
   thread_id.
   -

   KILL QUERY <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/kill.html> terminates
   the statement that the connection is currently executing, but leaves the
   connection itself intact.

*

--
Roberto Spadim