Re: Fwd: [Dbmail] MariaDB and dbmail

if it would be that easy

i am only a guy try to help dbmail and not that good in data details and how
to reproduce a valid test set, al i can say is that it wasted a lot
of hours to figure out why the machines of the dbmail-developer are
beahve differently in case of nsetd mime-messages and that it is
caused by MariaDB afetr that i searched my archive for the mail below

AFAIK i even tried to bring MariaDB/DBMail community together months ago

*please* some MariaDB developers could you connect to dbmail/libzdb
to sort out this problem because from the original post below and the feedback
of dbmail-developer the query is correct with the terminal client

so something goes wrong in combination with libzdb
IMHO this *must not* happen if MariaDB claims to be a drop-in-replacemnet