New Question: Galera Cluster starting backup can't find innobackupex in the path

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "Galera" by tubaguy50035:
--------------------------------
I am trying to get a Galera cluster running.  I have the first node up and ready for connections.  My second node, however, when trying to run wsrep_sst_xtrabackup gets the error "Can't find innobackupex in the path".  As soon as I start the mysql service on the second node, I briefly see it as an incoming address on the first node, but then it goes away.

Not sure what would be necessary to help me with this, so here's my whole wsrep specific section of my my.cnf:
<<code>>
binlog_format=ROW
default_storage_engine=innodb
innodb_autoinc_lock_mode=2
innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog=1
innodb_doublewrite=1
wsrep_provider=/usr/lib/galera/libgalera_smm.so
wsrep_provider_options="gcache.size=256M; gcache.page_size=128M"
wsrep_cluster_address=gcomm://firstnode
wsrep_cluster_name="Cluster"
wsrep_node_address="thisnode"
wsrep_node_name="thisnode"
wsrep_sst_method=xtrabackup
wsrep_sst_auth="root:password"
wsrep_node_incoming_address=this node's IP
wsrep_sst_receive_address=this node's IP
wsrep_slave_threads=16
<</code>>

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/galera-cluster-starting-backup-cant-find-innobackupex-in-the-path/