New Question: new stable release for MariaDB Client Library for "C"

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "MariaDB Client Library for C" by gghervase:
Hello,

Can you please tell me if a new stable release for the mariadb native client will be done anytime soon?
There are several bug fixes on trunk and I wonder when will they be released.
For example, I can't ssl authenticate to the maridb 5.5.33 with the currently released client (Bad Handshake - response error 1043 from the server), but it works with your lastest code from trunk.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Gabriel Ghervase

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/new-stable-release-for-mariadb-client-library-for-c/