New Question: Maria DB - changing hosting with a different DB

Hello,

A new question has been asked in "MariaDB community" by hannasles:
--------------------------------
Hi Guys!
I am moving my web-site from one hosting to another.
The DB on the first hosting is MariaDB, DB on the hosting I am moving to is MyIsam.

When importing the DB, I am getting this message:
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 19: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PAGE_CHECKSUM=1' at line 6

Line 19 runs:
CREATE TABLE `wp_blc_filters` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`name` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
`params` text NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=Aria DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 PAGE_CHECKSUM=1;

As I am not good at all with DB and my hosting supports can not answer my enquiries, I have to open this question here.

I will really appreciate that if you could help me with this!

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/maria-db-changing-hosting-with-a-different-db/

Follow ups