Re: postfixadmin and mariadb, want to add support for user 'groups'

On 3/9/2014 12:10 PM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem is, SOGo does not have support for using 'Groups' for ACLs
when using SQL for the AUTH backend. It also does not (yet) have support
for different AUTH and USER DB backends.

So, as things stand now, I'm going to have to manually add every single
individual userid to every single resource they will need to have access
too, rather than just doing this with groups.

So, my first questions is, has anyone every come up with a decent schema
that provides for managing user groups in the same way as AD groups that
scales reasonably well?

So, apparently no one has ever done or even attempted to do this using SQL? Bummer, was hoping for at least some pointers or ideas on how to structure the schema...