Participation in GSOC 2014

 Hi,
        My name is Ngong Ivoline.I am a second year student reading
Computer Engineering in the University of Buea (Cameroon in West Africa). I
am very excited working with an open source organization as i will finally
have the chance to share my ideas as well as learn from others.

        I  love coding and i am proficient in Java ,C and mysql.I will like
to not only  test but improve my skills by taking part in a google summer
of code 2014. One of my goals as an African woman is to encourage the
growth of programming in my community, country and continent as a whole.

       I am interested in the project to statistically optimize mysql-test
runs by running less tests. It will be great if i get some guidance on how
to continue from here.Look forward to participating in this group.
     Cheers!!
     Ivoline.

Follow ups