Re: PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA to be disabled in 10.0 (10.0.12)

I personally never had time to give much looks to P_S, i gave it some looks but never seriously dug onto and really had to keep it enabled on a production server, its a nice feature but i think that if someone knows it and needs it, they will be able to enable it but most of the "common" users wont use it so it feels better to me not to enable it be defaut, as its easy to disable.