nosql and mysql

Guys, today i use some others solutions like redis memcache mongo, etc they
are nosql database/cache, and we have handler socket with innodb in mariadb
that i use too

The question is... i always have problem with security since some of them
don't have login security, ssl, etc...

I know that's possible, but what's the pros/cons about including others
parsers/optimizer inside mariadb code? what i'm saying? something at client
side like:

mysql_connect()
mysql_query("sql query")
while(mysql_fetch()){
  something...
}
mysql_free()

but instead of sql we could execute nosql, like:

mysql_connect()

mysql_query("some handler socket/memcached get","parser = handler
socket/memcached")
or
mysql_parser("handler socket/memcached")
mysql_query("some handler socket/memcached get")

while(mysql_fetch()){
  something...
}
mysql_free()

what i see as pros/cons;
pros: only one protocol with auth/security, less cpu/memory consume? less
software to take care, understand, update, easier integration between
daemon plugins and mysql tools, single point of configuration

cons: one single point of failure, time to develop, integrate with mysql
server (since we need changes to mysql protocol)

what you think?

--
Roberto Spadim