Storage engines enabled by default - MySQL 5.6 vs. MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0

I've been building MySQL 5.6 from source for a while. I recently started
testing MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0. When I build MariaDB Galera Cluster
from source, I originally used the same cmake flags that I used for MySQL
5.6, along with the additional flags specified in Codership's documentation:

http://galeracluster.com/documentation-webpages/installmariadbsrc.html

My build process basically comes down to this:

cmake . -L -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$MYQL_PREFIX -DMYSQL_DATADIR=$MYSQL_DATA
-DWITH_SSL=yes -DWITH_READLINE=ON -DWITH_PIC=ON -DWITH_UNIT_TESTS=0
-DWITH_WSREP=ON -DWITH_INNODB_DISALLOW_WRITES=1
make
make install

With MariaDB Galera Cluster 10.0.14, the server that gets built does not
have the Archive and Blackhole storage engines enabled by default. I do see
that "ha_archive.so" and "ha_blackhole.so" were built and placed in
plugin_dir, so I could probably enable them manually with INSTALL PLUGIN.

This surprised me, because these engines are enabled by default in MySQL
5.6, and I see no mention of this difference here:

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mariadb-vs-mysql-compatibility/#incompatibilities-between-mariadb-100-and-mysql-56

Of course, if I add "-DWITH_ARCHIVE_STORAGE_ENGINE=ON
-DWITH_BLACKHOLE_STORAGE_ENGINE=ON" to my cmake arguments, then these
engines are enabled in the MariaDB server that gets built.

Is this difference intentional? If so, you may want to add a note to the
documentation referenced above.

If it's an unintentional discrepancy, I can submit a bug report on JIRA.

Thanks,

Geoff

Follow ups