question regarding innodb compression

Hi all,

Due to space constraints we are considering the innodb compression option
for some of our larger tables. We're not compressing all the tables, but
only a select few to begin with. Our current planned process for this is to
SET GLOBAL innodb_file_format=Barracuda; create compressed table, transfer
data,  and switch innodb_file_format back to Antelope.

My question is around having this mix of table file formats in the same
database. I've tried test queries and they were fine, but is it ok to have
a mix of both Antelope and Barracuda file format tables in the db for a
production environment?

Thanks,
Rohan

Follow ups