Re: MariaDB 10.0.15 now available

Hi, Daniel!

Perhaps we should put a note for every new platform that we add (was
CentOS 7, now it's openSUSE) that this is a new platform, just added,
a first release for it, so while binaries are same as everywhere and
stable, the packaging (conflicts, dependencies) is new and might have
some rough edges?

Peter,
I've created MDEV-7211 for this issue to make sure it won't be
forgotten.

Regards,
Sergei