Re: The relay-log is not fluashed after the slave-relay-log.999999 showed

Hi, Kristian.

Frist of all, thanks for your quick reply.
I think what you mentioned is the right way to go.
In other words, the slave-relay-log.****** files should be flushed as same as when using "Slave_parallel_threads:0" setting.
If there is any progress, please let me know.
Thank you again.

Best regards,

- Jasung

2015-01-05 오후 6:38에 Kristian Nielsen 이(가) 쓴 글: