Re: Password Complexity Plugin

Serg's a machine!

Thanks for getting back.  The constraint for us is we are on RHEL SCL which
provides us MariaDB 5.5.

The extension will get us 90% there for our purposes.  For MDEV-6554 you
may want to add the ability to prevent 3 or more repeating characters and
not match the account id.

I'll see if I can't grab the code and get it to compile for 5.5 unless
that's in the works maybe?

Thanks for getting back to me with the good details.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks
Adam C. Scott