Re: MariaDB 10.0.16 now available

Am 27.01.2015 um 21:06 schrieb Peter Laursen:
I did not learn anything and obvuously you did not either.  We have
agreed before that you will not comment on my posts to MariaDB mailing
lists. I also ignore yours. PERIOD!

who do you think you are?

i comment what i like to comment, here and everywhere else and if you don't want to read something than RTFM of your mail-client while you leabe others in peace with your whining

Available means *AVAILABLE* in my understanding. It cannot be bended.
The announcement should wait til availability is real (all repositories
updated and all mirros populated - o ralmost all, at least.).

than fix your understanding

"as you learned the last time". What an arrogant and psycopathic phrase!
it only makes me laugh.You are the clown of my life! @Harald, *PISS
OFF*please, You irritate me more than anything else. JUST  IGNORE ME..

there is nothing arrogant, it's not my fault that you can't remember your own posts a few months later

https://lists.launchpad.net/maria-discuss/msg02098.html

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx