Re: R: Stored Procedure debugger from Peter Gulutzan and Trudy Pelzer

Replying to Justin Swanhart:
(Apologies if this doesn't appear at the right spot in the thread, I haven't figured this system out.) Yes, run SELECT my_func(blah) from some_table; and a breakpoint will be seen if my_func calls another function which calls another function and that function has a breakpoint. That's not much different from what's in the demo which is illustrated on ocelot.ca/blog. For this early alpha all we offer as an 'internals manual' is the code comments, but there are lots of them.

Peter Gulutzan