2015 leap second issues?

Hi all,

I'm writing to inquire if I should prepare any of our MariaDB/Galera users
for the upcoming leap second. According to
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/leapseconds.html the next leap second will
be added on June 30, 2015 at 23:59:60 UTC.

I searched a bit for "leap second mariadb" but didn't find anything recent.

Most of our users are on MariaDB 10.0.13 and Galera 25.2.9 or subsequent.

Have anyone tested both MariaDB and Galera to ensure that there are
versions which are resilient to the introduction of a leap second? If so,
is there documentation of versions which are known vulnerable to or proof
against it?

Thanks!

--
  Marco Nicosia