Re: DELETE FROM RETURNING

It would be very nice if I could exec SQL in the server without hacking that using a subclass which would be a big patch.  Any updates on when that MDEV (don't know #) will be implemented?   For many things the event system can be hijacked to run an event that runs a sp that executes arbitrary SQL and puts results in a table, but that is /really/hacky.  It could work though, there is a stored proc from oracle CTE for recursive CTE :)

Sent from my iPhone