ODBC.NET DOWNLOAD

Hi,

I'm trying to download the latest stable version of the MariaDB .net ODBC install MSI but every time I try I get directed to a log in page where I can't get any further unless I create some sort of personal information divulgence account.

I have never had to do this before with any open source software.

Where can I go to download the MSI without having to create an account that I have no intentions of ever doing.

I have been using MySQL ever since the early days of version 3 something and have been using MariaDB ever since inception after the split with MySQL.

I'm a dedicated and heavy user and supporter of MariaDB and have been for decades.

If I am no longer able to download updates etc. without having to create some sort of GOOGLE account then I will not use MariaDB, I will find an alternative.

Please advise.

Bruce Carlson

Follow ups