MySQL Meetup NL slides

Hi!

So we had many MariaDB Server and other developers speak at the MySQL Meetup NL in Amsterdam a week ago. The slides (except Otto’s — it’ll be added soon!) are all at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7HE7L1OgKJFcXVrX05Ea25zb2c&usp=sharing

I wrote a quick post with an index — http://www.bytebot.net/blog/archives/2015/10/24/mysql-nl-community-meetup-with-mariadb-speakers-summary

I think the attendees had a great time overall, and there was plenty of good conversation. Also, much thanks to eBay (venue, food, drink), Booking.com (Daniël van Eeden organised, and JF ensured we were all appropriately whipped to make this happen!), and all the speakers.

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist, MariaDB Corporation
blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/ | t: +1-347-903-3201 | Skype: colincharles | Twitter: @bytebot