Re: Most reliable SST (or IST ?) method for MariaDB Cluster

Hi Tom,

Use the wsrep_replicated_bytes and wsrep_received_bytes status variables.
The sum of those two variables will give you the total bytes written to
gcache. By using a derivative function you should be able to figure out the
write rate.

Hope this helps,