Re: Performace issue with insert

Am 27.01.2016 um 20:08 schrieb Roberto Spadim:
what mariadb and mysql version?

he already answered that

the mariadb version we tried were 5.1.62 and 10.1.10 compared with mysql 5.1.53

<mailto:fsb@xxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hi wh,

    If a table has any indexes then inset time increases with the number of
    records in the table. Even with only one index, the difference between
    inserting when the table is nearly empty and when it has many
    millions of
    records can be dramatic.

    If you have some understanding of how conventional indexes work then
    this
    effect can become fairly easy to imagine.

    Tom

    On 1/27/16, 5:27 AM, "Maria-discuss on behalf of walter harms"
    <maria-discuss-bounces+fsb=thefsb.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:thefsb.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of