Re: Is there something like "best practices" to migrate from Paradox to MariaDB?

There seem to be a few scripts available for migrating from Paradox to
MySQL, and these should work with MariaDB. No idea how reliable any of
them are though - if you come across anything useful, feel free to
share, or to create a page on our Knowledge Base.