Re: Is there something like "best practices" to migrate from Paradox to MariaDB?

Hello Ian,
I am still searching.
My first thought would be, to have each user produce a clear cut backup of his total database. This would result in a lot of .db (and some .mb) files, which then are exported (via .CSV) to be filled into the respective MariaDB tables. Probably I can use pxlib (in Linux) for the extraction of the Paradox data-files. An other way, I am thinking of, could be, to use ODBC to copy an entire database from Paradox to MySQL/MariaDB. I am still searching for best practices of others, which have done such migration before.
With  kind regards
Hugo