New Question: Access + MariaDB connector problem

Hello,

Hi everyone,

I have an issue while executing a query with an ORDER BY on a table linked through a MariaDB ODBC connector to a MS ACCESS 2013 database.

I use the 1.0.5 version of MariaDB ODBC connector and the 10.1.1 version of MariaDB (I don’t want to use a MySQL ODBC connector).

If I try only with a SELECT * it works but from the moment I use the ORDER BY Access freezes for a while and then stops running. The UPDATE queries work fine.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Aurélien MESQUITA.

To view or answer this question please visit: http://mariadb.com/kb/en/access-mariadb-connector-problem/