Re: kb login doesn't work!

​I said it returns a 500!

I don't know why it doesn't work for my account.

And it doesn't change the fact that you can't reply to messages from this
mailing list.  How hard is it to make it do so? Seriously, others have
complained about this system (have to use web for something we get in mail)
too and it is not working for us.  This web/mail Frankenstein monster has
not been working for us for a very long time.  FIX IT.  PRETTY PRETTY
PLEASE!

--Justin

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Justin!
>
> On Feb 22, Justin Swanhart wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have tried logging in with google, with linkedin and with github.  I
> > always get a 500 error from mariadb.
> >
> > So this means I can't reply back to the F*CKING STUPID MAILS THAT COMES
> > THIS LIST THAT REQUIRE A WEB REPLY.
> >
> > This has been going on years now, this stupid "have to use the web site"
> > reply to questions.
> >
> > WTF MariaDB?
> >
> > Seriously, WTF?  This system is so broken it is laughable.
>
> What is it that doesn't work? I've just tried to log in with my github
> account and it worked just fine.
>
> Regards,
> Sergei
> Chief Architect MariaDB