Re: Galera crash - [ERROR] Slave SQL: Error 'Can't create table (errno: 150)' on query. Default database: . Query: 'CREATE TABLE'

The server crashes when there is a problem with replicating DDL because the
server is inconsistent.  It crashes to initiate an SST or IST in order to
become consistent again.

There have historically been various bugs around foreign keys, and I
generally don't recommend that they be used with the cluster for that
reason, though I'm sure opinions vary on that.

Are you doing rolling schema upgrade (RSU) or total isolation order for
your DDL?

Please post the stack trace from the node that crashed, and please file a
jira ticket with the contents of it, as well as the DDL executed.

--Justin