Re: MariaDB 10.1.14 failure to initiate SST after RSU schema upgrade

On 21 Jul 2016, at 9:39, Mark Wadham wrote:
Confirmed this

Oh wait, it seems that if we do:

SET wsrep_OSU_method='RSU';

(with GLOBAL omitted) then it sort of works. The node doesn't desync immediately but as soon as we execute some DDL it does desync, and then immediately re-syncs as soon as the alter statement is completed.

I'll do some more testing as I'm not sure if we can execute multiple DDL statements (or more likely a sequence of migrations for one of our webapps) and be sure that it will stay in RSU mode until they've all been executed.

Mark