Regarding Automatic fail-over - Maxscale

Hi All,

Can anyone help me to figure out this. I am planning to use Binlogrouter
for replication (single master and single slave topology). I read from
google forums for maxscale that with binlog router, it'snot possible to use
automatic failover. Did anyone try this.

>From google forum (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/maxscale/DnFT4eb0BbQ/cHQ3TLEfBAAJ;context-place=forum/maxscale
)
"With the 1.3.0 version of MaxScale, the binlogrouter accepts STOP SLAVE,
START SLAVE and CHANGE MASTER TO ... commands. These can be used to
change the master server but automating this process with the repmgr is
not currently possible. Since the binlogrouter supports the normal slave
management commands, using something like MHA could be possible:
https://code.google.com/p/mysql-master-ha/ "

Could anyone help me to understand whether I can use binlog router along
with automatic failover feature using maxscale. I have read this blog using
shell script we can achieve, but not sure whether with binlog router, it ll
work? (
https://mariadb.com/blog/mariadb-automatic-failover-maxscale-and-mariadb-replication-manager
)

Regards,