Re: New Question: Locking/deadlocking on temp tables?

> On 23 Aug 2016, at 03:28, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It's not, and ranting about things being "idiotic" and "stupid" is not
>> going to help. As pointed out many times in the past, it works like this
>> by design, as not many people view the questions on the website, so
>> sending them to the email list gets their questions more visibility.
>> Most of the people asking the questions are not on the mailing list.
>
> then just point them to the mailing list
>
> when i get a question in my mail-client i expect to be able to just press reply - and guess what - reply!
>
> if that don't work then fix your process to connect mail-responses to the webpage or just don't bother list subscribers with the web stuff
>
> it#s really easy - make it proper or don't do it at all

Agree that complaining isn’t going to help. But agree that fixing the process is what needs to happen - this is after all a mailing list.

If the resources are an issue, maybe the Knowledgebase code can be open sourced and others can add such a feature?

cheers,
-colin

--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/