Re: Backporting bug fixes to 1.0?

Thanks for your armchair diagnosis, but I'm not "striking out" at anybody.  I'm outraged by the behavior of MariaDB.  I'm passionate about open source, since my whole life has been spent on it.  I joined because the company is open source.  What I found after I joined was a total lack of regard for it, and a lack of ethics.  Would YOU knowingly ask a customer to install software with known vulnerabilities reported ten years ago?  Would you ship open source that doesn't compile?  Would you extort your current users of your product for bug fixes?  If you answered yes to those questions then you don't have ethics either.

--Justin

Sent from my iPhone