Re: Reg replication and commit

I didn't expect that autocommit = OFF will affect the replication feature.
I thought replication will be handled irrespective what commit type is
enabled in the DB Server.

So whenever I promote any new master from a slave, I have to taken care
this auto commit accordingly. Is my understanding correct?

Without mentioning in my.cnf file, is there a way we can handle this
behavior during start of the server, like mysqld --auto-commit=ON/OFF.
Thank you.