Re: mysqldump 10.1.16

On 15/02/17 19:02, Karthick Subramanian wrote:
> All,
>
> I got a replciation problem and planned to take master server dump using
> below command and tried to restore in slave server:
>
> mysqldump --skip-lock-tables --single-transaction --flush-logs
> --hex-blob --master-data=1 -A --routines > ~/dump.sql
>
> I got into this error:
> https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-10119
>
> Then I tried this method:
> http://lists.askmonty.org/pipermail/commits/2016-June/009504.html
>
> My question:
>
> Is it ok if the GIS procedure currently with definer as
> definer=`root@localhost`

yes. This is the proper state for the procedure.

> instead of blank as definer=`` for the

This is incorrect. Fix your Master_MariaDB. Drop the procedure and
create again as per maria_add_gis_sp.sql

> following two procs in mysql:

Use SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE mysql.AddGeometryColumn\G

https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/show-create-procedure/

to show information rather than selecting from the underlying tables.