Re: Maxscale: qlafilter

Hi,

(Cross-posting to the MaxScale mailing list)

Currently the filter flushes the log files to disk after the session is closed. If you are using MaxScale 2.1, you can use the /flush=true/ parameter to flush messages to the log after each write. The 2.1 qlafilter documentation can be found here <https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb-enterprise/6328/>.

Flushing the log to disk at a set intervals instead of after every write sounds like a good addition to the filter, perhaps you could drop a feature request on the MaxScale Jira <https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MXS>?

Markus